Re: Problems compiling jigdo 0.6.1 on Mandrake Cooker

So sprach »Ben Collins« am 2002-01-20 um 16:41:54 -0500 :
> Ok, seems I'm an idiot and didn't know what jigdo was. Sorry about that.

Ah, okay ;)  I read that reply just after I sent out my reply to your
original message.  It might have sounded a little "harsh", for which I
do want to appologize.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)