Re: jigdo for woody/sid ?

Hi Emmanuel,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 01:12:31PM +0100, Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:
> To be more precise, I try to get the 8th Woody CD (picked because it's a
> "small" image). It loops trying to download
> ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/debian-non-US/dists/potato/non-US/non-free/binary-i386/rsaref2_19940415-2.deb.
> All I know is that there is some eroor in the answer of the FTP
> server. ("ERREUR dans la réponse du serveur, fermeture de connexion
> de contrôle." in (broken) french locale, wich is roughly "ERROR in
> server answer, closing control connection").

Hm, I suspect that the file has been removed because Debian 2.2r5 has
just been released and the jigdo files were for 2.2r4.

You can retry with the "potato_test" jigdo files that just appeared on
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo/> - they are for 2.2r5. You
can re-use the stuff you already downloaded by loop-mounting the
.iso.tmp file and telling jigdo-lite about it.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _