Re: Minimal bootable i386 CD image for 2.2r5

Antonio Arauzo wrote:

> > > I was going to post the same! :) Yes, it's very good, although I'd
>
> > Please do!  Especially since it's a perfect rescue and demo system.
>
> If it's so good then it's a pity that its web pages are only in
> ?german?...

Nobody yet bothered to translate them, I'm sorry.  All I can say Knoppix
is mostly maintained by a single person who is busy with other (more
important) things as well.

If somebody wants to step forward and help Klaus, please contact him.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.