potato install cd with 2.2.14 kernel

I'm trying to install debian onto a box with a 40GB
drive, so I need the 2.2.14 kernel.

I have a IP number & solid net connection for the
machine I need to build on, so just a base install is

I also have access to a CD-R.  Can I build a CD fairly
easily that has the relevant information on it?

Could I do a minimal boot and just have /base copied
onto a CD?

I can find the linux kernel files and replace them
with the 2.2.14 kernel.

(note: this would be a mighty handy alternative to the
13-disk method: a 15mb or so .iso image with the same

ethan fremen
Do You Yahoo!?