Potato: 1 disk for binary-all ?

Hello

I have seen that Potato is about 2 GB (incl non-free),
so that will be a lot of CD's if you want more than one
architecture (i386/sparc/alpha/....)

Would it be an idee to put all the main/binary-all (+/- 675 MB)
on one disk ?
It does save space on the mirror site, CD's on your desktop
and money. (at least 3 * 650 MB)

Oke I see that 675 MB doesn't fit on one CD, but if you
move (for example) the kernelpatch
main/binary-all/devel/kernel-patch-2.0.36-m68k_2.0.36-5.deb
and more of that kind of file's that are architecture specific
to the binary-(i386|sparc|...) I think that it will fit on one CD.

One bad thing, if you install Debian you have to change CD's, but is
that a big problem ?
It isn't Windows, so you install it once and not every month ;-)

Alfred
--
Sorry for the poor English