Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

On 26/08/14 23:29, Christoph Egger wrote:
> FWIW it doesn't work on kfreebsd-i386 as there is no package there
> similar to the libc0.1-dev-i386

Yes I just saw.  It's okay, we can come back to this problem after
clang-3.4 is patched.  At least we have kfreebsd-amd64 to ask people to
begin testing, and it's already through the NEW queue.

(And I can see if the ReproducibleBuilds stuff has worked out - ideally
the build from linux-amd64 will produce the same kernel image as from
kfreebsd-amd64, and also match my local build).

Also vt_xboxfb... I guess that was only in the i386 config, whereas we
were only build-testing amd64 until now.  There are some other things to
clean up in the config it seems.

Please could you commit your changes back into SVN?

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org