Re: Cinnamon X Gnome X Mate

Initially I think we just need as many components as possible to be able
to build.  Then we can compare what we have, to what's used by some
non-GNOME Linux desktop distros and see if we can produce a full desktop
environment task with what we have.

There's a mate-desktop package by Mike Gabriel in the NEW queue.  I'm
not sure if a copy of it is available yet to download from somewhere,
but we probably want to ensure things like this will build on GNU/kFreeBSD.

Unrelated, there's also a new gambas3 package in the NEW queue which
hopefully gets it building on GNU/kFreeBSD.  A GUI programming language
+ IDE which looks nice.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org