Cinnamon X Gnome X Mate

Hi guys,
I'm confused about what collaborating...
I'm Gnome user and we know that Gnome Shell has problem with systemd, so I thought about make the combination Cinnamon + Gnome apps, but Gnome apps was created for Gnome Shell and can run weird on another DE. So I thought to make the combination Cinnamon + Mate apps, make more sense... or Cinnamon + other apps, but I don't know if that is convincing. So if those options don't seems good options, I can colaborate with pure Mate.
What you suggest?