Re: Debian BSD.. cool idea

Unprotected?  Oh please.
The GPL doesn't prohbit forks, either.  I'm not saying anyone can't do anything,
but I'm showing how you all could be _considerate_ to another project.

I not once said that it couldn't be done.  But it would be best for everyone
for it to be done how I may have stated in the past- surely you don't want
to become enemies.

As for your final statement, who s "they" and "it"?

-Dan