Re: Closing the window for the l10n updates

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2021-07-24):
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote (Sat, 24 Jul 2021 02:03:35 +0200):
> > Your recent uploads haven't made it to the mirrors yet due to some
> > fun on the ftp-master side, I think; but hopefully I'll be able to
> > hint them all when $sync happens. :)

They were hinted this morning, and have migrated. And thanks to the tags
pushed this morning, calc-release-status confirms:

    - fi is fully translated

> I uploaded partman-base today, I needed to wait for yesterday's
> l10n-sync run, to get the latest update for this one.

Hinted as well. It doesn't impact the translation-status file as the
only change is an updated msgstr, which wasn't marked fuzzy or anything.

Thanks!

Cheers,