Closing the window for the l10n updates

Hi Holger,

Thanks again for all your efforts coordinating l10n, including uploads.
I've just put a bunch of hints in place to let uploads from 2 weeks ago
reach testing.

After the next britney run, we'll try and avoid touching any more
packages for l10n purposes. Even if a language is affected by a very bad
bug (like crashing due to this particular Unicode codepoint), I think we
should defer fixing such things until the first point release, so that
we concentrate on walking the last mile to reach 11.0 in the next 3
weeks.

That's my general feeling, but I'm happy to discuss specific issues.

Cheers,