Re: Closing the window for the l10n updates

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote (Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:11:44 +0200):
> From a quick look around, based on [1], it seems arcboot-installer has a
> non-l10n change but that seems harmless (Uploaders update); I'd rather

arcboot-installer is no longer relevant for the bullseye release, since it's
mips arch, which is no release arch for bullseye (and this is why I ignored
that for months already), or did I miss something?

> see partman-auto's recipe change *not* be included as I have no idea
> about the scope of this change. Branching bullseye at the last tag,
> cherry-picking l10n updates on top of it, and releasing from that branch
> would have my preference. If that's the only thing that seems fishy, I
> can take care of that particular upload if you'd like.

The recipe changes in partman-auto seem to be powerpc-only, so it's also
not relevant for bullseye release, right?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076