Re: Installing Debian Bullseye on Cubox-i4 with eSATA drive... No ethernet detected

Hi!

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021, at 1:03 AM, Holger Wansing wrote:
> On https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> you should look under the daily snapshots.
> For armhf that would be
> https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/armhf/daily/netboot/SD-card-images/

I downloaded the two-part image from [1] dated 2021-01-30 and tried to install it on my Cubox-i4.

It booted fine but when it got to the "Detect network hardware" phase, it failed and said:

    No Ethernet card was detected. If you know the name of the driver
    needed by your Ethernet card, you can select it from the list.
    Driver needed by your Ethernet card:
and gave a long list of available ethernet drivers.

I couldn't find anything that looked like an Atheros 8035 driver, which seems to be the one in use when I boot with a working system.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Rick

[1] https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/armhf/daily/netboot/SD-card-images/