Re: debootstrap/1.0.102 appears to break debuerreotype autopkgtest

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:15:51 -0700
Tianon Gravi <tianon@debian.org> wrote:
> > Instead of stretch simply defaulting to non-merged-usr, it's now
> > _blacklisted_ from merged-usr, even if I explicitly specify
> > "--merged-usr", right?  Is that the intended implementation here?

 Yes, since releases until stretch was already shipped without merged-usr,
 so it should be. But loose restriction for test purpose is okay, IMO.

 Question with 'EXTRACT_DEB_TAR_OPTIONS="$EXTRACT_DEB_TAR_OPTIONS -k"'
 It was introduced https://bugs.debian.org/838388 , so it should not be
 applied to all releases. However, I'm not sure which "older" release
 for it, especially whether it equals to merged-usr.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp