Re: Debian-Installer gets stuck at selecting mirror

Thank y'all for your help so far.

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> * Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> [2017-04-24 21:45]:
>> Maybe setting DEBCONF_DEBUG=developer would help figure out what's
>> successful and what isn't?
>
> Mekeor, do you have (or can you make) a serial console for your QNAP
> (see my web page for some information)?  That would be the easiest way
> to pass the config option.

Next weekend, I will try to have/make a serial console on my QNAP
TS-119P+, following these guides:

    http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-119/serial/
    http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-119/uboot/

I just wonder at which exact step I would have to specify this config
option. (Other upcoming questions, I'd ask in IRC while doing it.)

--
mekeor ~ EDD3 DFFA 76F6 11C0 145F 9A99 AC85 BAD8 A2F8 C868