Re: Debian-Installer gets stuck at selecting mirror

* Mekeor Melire <mekeor.melire@gmail.com> [2017-04-26 16:43]:
> I just wonder at which exact step I would have to specify this config
> option. (Other upcoming questions, I'd ask in IRC while doing it.)

If you set up a TFTP server, you can load debian-installer like this:

setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200n8 root=/dev/ram rw initrd=0xa00000,0x8fffff
setenv serverip 192.168.0.2
setenv ipaddr 192.168.0.147
tftpboot 0xa00000 ts-212/di/initrd
tftpboot 0x800000 ts-212/di/kernel-6281
bootm 0x800000

You can add DEBCONF_DEBUG=developer at the end of the bootargs line.

BTW, based on the logs, you need the kernel-6282 kernel image.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/