Re: daily (weekly?) builds of d-i manual

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:

> REMARK 1:
> With my holgerw account, I was able to upload the output files of the manual
> (html, pdf, txt), the log files and the html files for the webpage successfully
> to alioth, but later there were errors when trying to set some permission bits:
>
> rsyncing files to alioth...
> rsync: failed to set permissions on "/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/d-i/htdocs/manual/da.mips": Operation not permitted (1)
> rsync: failed to set permissions on "/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/d-i/htdocs/manual/da.mips/images": Operation not permitted (1)
> rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1183) [sender=3.1.1]
> Unexpected error 23 while rsync of './da.mips'
>
> This only appears with danish language files, so that's probably not a problem
> with infrastructure (that was my first thought).
> I will try to investigate further...

I have to correct myself: the output files (html, pdf, txt) were only uploaded
for English, all the other languages still have the old files in place (manual
for Jessie).
So above failure for Danish is just the first one, that was tried, and the
whole process was aborted. Thus no languages uploaded.

Long story short: it seems to me there is a problem with missing permissions for
my login holgerw.
Alioth admins: could you look into my permissions for the debian-installer /
d-i manual project?

Thanks
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .