Re: SV: debian-installer manual: call to update translations

On 11/28/2016 06:48 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):
>> Hi,
>>
>> Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> wrote:
>>> Hi Holger, do we have access to that page?
>>> that is can we edit the information. I could add this information, and make
>>> some links to the place for the po files and statistic for the files in Debian in stead.
>>
>> No, I don't have access there.
>> In the past, this was perfectly maintained by Frans Pop, but after his dead
>> there are still some of his jobs orphaned, sadly.
>
> Statistics are in /home/groups/d-i/htdocs/manual on alioth, with
> everybody in the "d-i" group having access to the directory.
>
> I suspect this is only a matter of re-cronning the right cron job and
> the stats should be re-updated.

It seems that it requires to be able to rebuild the manual itself as
well. Apparently we are talking about the cron job scripts on [1], which
haven't been touched for years.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/scripts/manual-daily/