Re: daily (weekly?) builds of d-i manual

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> I have to correct myself: the output files (html, pdf, txt) were only uploaded
> for English, all the other languages still have the old files in place (manual
> for Jessie).
> So above failure for Danish is just the first one, that was tried, and the
> whole process was aborted. Thus no languages uploaded.
>
> Long story short: it seems to me there is a problem with missing permissions for
> my login holgerw.
> Alioth admins: could you look into my permissions for the debian-installer /
> d-i manual project?

Alioth admins:

I got it running now:
apparently it was a problem with some left-over from the past; I deleted
all the old directories by hand before a new build run, and now it works.

Sorry for the noise

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .