Re: Next d-i alpha release: late June

On 2016-06-27, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> [ Unknown signature status ]
> Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org> (2016-06-27):
>> On 2016-06-27, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> > for some reasons I failed at double checking when u-boot is used; it's
>> > needed at build time for debian-installer, so we'd need the u-boot fix
>> > before uploading src:debian-installer.
>> >
>> > Do you have any time frame for this?
>>
>> I'm working on it right now with a couple other very trivial fixes...

Uploaded u-boot 2016.03+dfsg1-6 a few moments ago. Please test away to
make sure it actually fixes the issues!

> Thanks for the heads-up, and sorry for poking you in such a hasty-ish
> way. :(

No worries!

FWIW, I only uploaded with urgency=medium, so unless the urgency is
bumped, it'll take a few days to hit testing; sorry if that adds any
extra complications.

If I recall correctly, that probably won't matter much if the d-i image
builds still use unstable... and I don't think d-i installs any of the
u-boot packages other than u-boot-tools.

live well,
  vagrant