Re: cdebconf 0.159

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 07:14 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Sure, will be clearer.
>
> Can be improved with:
>
> [...]
>
> (this way, "${descriptions}" will not be added as a "string to
> translate" with the risk of some translators translating the varaiable
> name, which is a very common mistake)

Well, done :). Hopefully that should be it for the templates, now.
When I mentioned that there was some work left on the i18n side, it also
meant the software themselves, which don't have any of the traditional
translation stuff (gettext and friends) for mostly error messages at the
moment. Though I think we can live without them for now ; but I'm using
the exact same strings as debconf anyway, so the day we decide to look
into this, it should be pretty easy to deal with the translations
themselves.