Re: cdebconf 0.159

Quoting Régis Boudin (regis@boudin.name):

> Yes, I saw your email this morning and thought "it's not going to work". Happy to let you handle it, that was actually my hope :-). I'm mostly interested in knowing whether my approach is sensible or should be reverted.
> You can have look at cdebconf.templates and cdebconf.configuration, this should give you a pretty good idea of what I did (or at least intended to do).
> These are actually not part of the udebs, the only one that is is the description for the GTK fronted, though it could probably be moved to cdebconf.templates anyway.

I just marked the templates as translatable and part of the newly
introduced "sublevel 6" (that isn't counted in statistics).

I slightly changed the description of the GTK interface, which I found
too technical, in order to stay in line with the current complexity
level of D-I debconf templates.

It is likely that this messes up things somewhere, maybe even in D-I
localization outside cdebconf (as changes to introduce this new
sublevel are not trivial) but I'll handle problems in case they

Once the new strings end up in sublevel 6, I'll populate this sublevel
with existing translations of debconf as a few of these strings are
indeed existing in debconf as well.