Re: Thai support in framebuffer d-i: test images available

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
<theppitak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>> I rebuilt an image with that th.utf file in place.
>>
>> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/mini-thai.iso
>
> Yes, this one displays the full set of Thai characters.
>
> One small problem, though, is that if a line is ended with
> combining character, that combining character will not
> shown. But this is not so serious, and may be
> bterm's (or newt's) problem, not d-i's by itself.
>
> So, I'd say this works now. Thanks!

Update: I saw commit logs in d-i SVN regarding this.
So, I have tried d-i squeeze alpha 1 image, and Thai
is not in the language list yet. What's wrong?

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/