Re: Thai support in framebuffer d-i: test images available

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> I built a test image after modifying localechooser and the build
> system so that Thai is offerred as an option in the text installer.
>
> At first glance, things seem to be working: I see things that look
> like Thai glyphs and they don't appear as broken. Of course, very
> obviously, that needs some Thai eyes to check whether everything is OK
> (particularly eventually missing characters).
>
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/mini-thai.iso

Thanks for doing this. I've tried the image (actually, it's at
http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/mini-thai.iso) and things
look good, except that the missing characters are still missing.

This occurs in steps like setting system clock and manual
disk partitioning. Anything wrong with applying the th.utf file?

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/