Re: Thai support in framebuffer d-i: test images available

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (thep@debian.org):
>
>> This occurs in steps like setting system clock and manual
>> disk partitioning. Anything wrong with applying the th.utf file?
>
> Actually, it was forgotten. I ommitted to move it to my build machine.
>
> I rebuilt an image with that th.utf file in place.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/mini-thai.iso

Yes, this one displays the full set of Thai characters.

One small problem, though, is that if a line is ended with
combining character, that combining character will not
shown. But this is not so serious, and may be
bterm's (or newt's) problem, not d-i's by itself.

So, I'd say this works now. Thanks!

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan