Re: Driver injection disk debconf templates in D-I

I committed the changes with two extra changes:

1) the sublevel has be changed to 3. There is no reason to enforce the
translation of this template that hard (sublevels 1 and 2 being
complete is theoretically mandatory).

> Template: debian-installer/driver-injection-disk-detect/title
> Type: text
> #  Main menu item
> # :sl1:

I replaced "OEM" by "hardware" in an attempt to unjargonize.

I also reported a bug suggesting to lower the priority at which this
template is displayed.