Re: Driver injection disk debconf templates in D-I

[Christian PERRIER]
> Any other comments?

I see there is some confusion about this feature.  This new udeb
provide an automatic way to activate driver debs that are made
available as part of the hardware.  The internal driver disk is part
of the hardware (think USB stick that is part of the BIOS or ILO/DRAC
devices), and not a removable media.  The new udeb detect such devices
and take care of the driver loading.  I hope this explains more what
it is.

As for the concrete text proposals, I am not a native speaker and am
reluctant to give advice on the exact working of the template text.

Happy hacking,
--
Peter Reinholdtsen