Re: Lenny installer, problems loading the graphical installer mouse modules

El 24/02/10 16:18, Frans Pop escribió:
> I'm using branches/d-i/lenny/installer, but that should not make any
> difference. Does using the branch make any difference for you?

No, the error is still there.

>> make build_netboot-gtk (only to test the graphical installer)
>>
> Did you use fakeroot for the build or what?

I've used fakeroot, I just didn't copy-paste the command and forgot to
write it before.
>> I tested the mini.iso with a vm, and the error is still there. I've
>> built the installer in this way several times in the course of over a
>> year, and it always worked for me. Please, take a look and see if you
>> can reproduce the error.
>>
> I cannot reproduce the error. The image boots without any errors and the
> mouse works.
>
> 'lsmod' shows psmouse and evdev are loaded and /proc/bus/input/devices
> shows handlers for kbd, mouseX and eventX. All as it should be.

Running 'lsmod' shows no module loaded. [0]
I'm building the image in a squeeze box. Maybe that has something to do
with the problem. I've uploaded[1] a screenshot so you can see the error.
With the dirty workaround I've made, I "fixed" the problem, so there is
not actual urgency.  I just wanted to report the problem.

[0] http://tinypic.com/r/142t01c/6
[1] http://tinypic.com/r/9ftxde/6

--
Raúl Benencia