Re: Adding ttf-sil-abyssinica-udeb to packages used in the GTK installer?

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 10:14:19AM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> writes:
> >
> > which size should we use inside g-i?
> > default fontsize is 9pt but some languages were set at bigger size
>
> I think that it would be better if the Amharic translation team
> comment on that.

I forwarded a link to this thread to Tegegne Tefera (now CC'ed) earlier on
today who replied:

"let me consult with some people and will get back to you soon. "

> If possible, it would be nice to be closer to the defaults as possible
> and then I'd say for size 9 but if it's difficult to read for them,
> then 10 or 11 could be choosen.

right, I can provide test iso / more screenshoits if necessary.

regards,
Davide