Re: Adding ttf-sil-abyssinica-udeb to packages used in the GTK installer?

On Monday 07 January 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > which size should we use inside g-i?
> > default fontsize is 9pt but some languages were set at bigger size
>
> I think that it would be better if the Amharic translation team
> comment on that.
>
> If possible, it would be nice to be closer to the defaults as possible
> and then I'd say for size 9 but if it's difficult to read for them,
> then 10 or 11 could be choosen.

We can probably only really judge this when the font is added and the
language activated. At that time it should be easy enough to do a local
build of the installer and just see how it looks and compare it to other
fonts.

We should then just choose a default that looks good, update
rootskel-gtk/src/usr/bin/gtk-set-font, create a g-i mini.iso and ask the
translators to ack that before uploading rootskel-gtk.