Re: Adding ttf-sil-abyssinica-udeb to packages used in the GTK installer?

On Saturday 05 January 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> From the work done when the work on Amharic started quite a while ago,
> the ttf-sil-abyssinica font is suggested by the translator for good
> rendering of that language.
>
> So, I asked its maintainer to provide a udeb package

I assume this was because the glyphs needed are not in freefont?

> which just appeared today.

I can't see anything yet...

> So, everything is now ready to add this package to the g-i images and
> have finally correct support of Amharic.
>
> Are there any objections to this ?

What is its size?
What fonts are included in it? If there are, do we need all of them?
Are there any overlaps with the freefont udeb? Should any of those overlaps
be excluded?