Re: Lenny Installer beta fails to detect 82540EP Gigabit Ethernet Controller

I have tried the daily build
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso
of today (14. April 2008, 15.00 h GMT+1) build on 12-Apr-2008 23:52 but
that does not work either.

After the progress bar of network detection is complete I get a blue
screen (not a bluescreen!!!) and the caps-lock LED is blinking (it was
blinking with the other installer, too).

Any ideas?

Kai