Re: Proposal: move win32-loader in SVN repository

On Sunday 23 March 2008, Robert Millan wrote:
> So where do we move it to, trunk/win32-loader?

For now this has my strong preference, partially because we just have too
few such packages to worry about cluttering the top level.

Note that existing tags will need to be moved at the same time!

If no-one objects, I will move win32-loader directly below trunk in a couple
of hours.

Cheers,
FJP