Re: kernel-wedge and Debian Installer kernel udebs needs review

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> [2008-03-23 16:25]:
> changes ones on the architecture specific packages of kernel. I'd
> like to ask for a last look on them so we can upload 2.6.24 based
> packages to sid.

I updated arm, armel and mipsel a few days ago and they look fine.

> Please take a look at the source of kernel-wedge and your pet
> architecture. I plan to upload kernel-wedge on Tuesday (25th of March)

I don't really see any reason for waiting so long given that it works
on a number of architectures.  If there are problems, we can always
make a new release of kernel-wedge.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/