Re: live-installer: proposal to improve string

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Monday 17 March 2008, you wrote:
> > While I was updating the Dutch translation I found this string:
>
> The rest of the dialog also needs improvement. I'd suggest to make it:
>
>    You have selected to install the live system on a hard disk. There are
>    two options.

I'm not fond of hardcoding the number of options in the prompt (matter
of principle, indeed). The second sentence could be dropped, imho, as
it doesn't really add value.

>    If you choose 'normal', the system will be installed as a regular system.
>    If you choose 'live', the installed system will continue to act as a
>    live system but it can then be launched directly from the hard disk.

If that's the real meaning, I would be OK for this.