Re: live-installer: proposal to improve string

On Monday 17 March 2008, you wrote:
> While I was updating the Dutch translation I found this string:

The rest of the dialog also needs improvement. I'd suggest to make it:

   You have selected to install the live system on a hard disk. There are
   two options.

   If you choose 'normal', the system will be installed as a regular system.
   If you choose 'live', the installed system will continue to act as a
   live system but it can then be launched directly from the hard disk.

   Type of installation:
   - normal
   - live