Re: r47699 - in trunk/packages/cdebconf

> Done in r47706, I think, albeit not quite in the right place. Somebody
> else gets to fiddle with localechooser. :-)

That means knowing what condition triggers the "language can no longer
be changed" dialog. What I've understood so far is "after anna
runs". Am I right?

Deep congratulations for that work, Colin. I now have a lot of memory
to waste with dozens of translations....and I will maybe have less
hard work convincing the release manager that we *can* keep languages
even when they're not complete.