Re: Stop. Breathe. Walk away.

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 06:09:16PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 03:31:46AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > You are wrong, this is an issue pertaining to the whole of debian, who
> > chose to let the DAMs punish me, while knowing this was unfair, while
> > everyone with the least sense of decency would notice that people like
> > Geert or Holger, or Frans, deserved the same or worse punishment.
>
> Nobody deserves punishment.  Specially not punishment in retaliation for other
> punishment.  Can't we all just forget and get along?

Well, Debian has decided that it didn't want to forget and get along,
but rather to punish in a neboulous one-sided way. And furthermore, it
chose to side with those who acted in a non-decent way, which refused
any tentative of peaceful resolution of this conflict, which chose the
camp of hate and rejection.

I am all for forgetting and getting along, but the other side didn't
want this, and why should they, while they where sure to get the full
support of the powerful in debian.

Frans still has me banned from the debian-boot irc channel (even making
a typo in his ban :), and Geert is still attacking me in a totally
unprovoked way. This doesn't sound something which is encouraging to
"forgetting and get along".

Saddened,

Sven Luther