Re: Stop. Breathe. Walk away.

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 03:46:57PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 10:47:51PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> > > Er, what?  Why are you quoting 'dontfeedtheenergybeast', and then
> > > *forwarding* potentially inflammatory content to us
>
> > Because it is a better response then "ignore"
>
> No, "do something with the potential to suck a development mailing list into
> a pointless off-topic discussion" is not better than "ignore".
>
> > > that wasn't on this mailing list before?
>
> > Due restricted time:  Addressing the whole (d-i) community versus
> > addressing just one person.
>
> AFAICS, this isn't an issue pertaining to "the d-i community", it's an issue
> pertaining to "people who edit the wiki"...

You are wrong, this is an issue pertaining to the whole of debian, who
chose to let the DAMs punish me, while knowing this was unfair, while
everyone with the least sense of decency would notice that people like
Geert or Holger, or Frans, deserved the same or worse punishment.

Shame on Debian, Shame on what you have all done to it,

Saddened,

Sven Luther