Re: Stop. Breathe. Walk away.

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 10:47:51PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Op 20-05-2007 om 15:36 schreef Steve Langasek:
> > On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 05:20:26PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > > Stop. Breathe. Walk away.
> >
> > > See http://www.donotfeedtheenergybeast.com/
> > > for more information.
> >
> > Er, what?  Why are you quoting 'dontfeedtheenergybeast', and then
> > *forwarding* potentially inflammatory content to us
>
> Because it is a better response then "ignore"

A better answer is to do the (minimal on your part) effort to solve this
issue in a human and decent way, but this would ask that you recognize
you have been wrong and have been acting like an unfeeling bastard all
along, which you are not emotionally equiped to do, so you go on the
offensive in the most hurting way.

Geert, i really don't understand how you (and the others involved here)
can loook themselves in a mirror and not feel ashamed of what they have
done to me.

And you are all lucky i have a family, and am still, despite your
efforts to destroy me, somewhat sane, if you had done to someone else
less sane, what you have done to me, in could very well have ended in a
blood bath, just look at the kind of things happening in US high schools
for example.

> > that wasn't on this mailing list before?
>
> Due restricted time:  Addressing the whole (d-i) community versus
> addressing just one person.

What about being humanly decent, and recognizing what you have done, and
asking for apology.

Just look at everyone recognizing that Debian has acted unfairly against
me in all this, and ask yourself why debian had absolutely to act
unfairly. It was because you and holger and frans, and a couple of
others could absolutely not live without forcing debian to act fairly in
this.

See what you have done to debian by your arrogance and stubborness ? You
have forced debian to no more be something beautiful to be proud of, but
something unfair and ugly, to be ashamed of.

Shame on you, shame on the d-i team,

Saddened,

Sven Luther