Re: Goodbye Microsoft

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 07:21:50PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Well, I was not addressing Robert himself, I was addressing the whole
> > d-i team.  Specially taking into account that the contents of the
> > domain are now hosted in a Debian machine, I think it would be better
> > if we could agree on a nicer name.
>

> Speaking for myself, I personnally think that the name could bring us
> into problems, yes. More particularly the trademark infrigement could
> be raised.

I'm the only accountable for that.  I even added that footnote to make it
clear that no endorsement by Debian is implied.

That said, if you think there is a basis for trademark infringement claim,
please explain it.  AFAICS, it sounds completely impossible to me.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.