change to d-i powerpc build needed

Yesterday I committed a change to the d-i build system for powerpc. The
gtk-miniiso target was renamed to netboot-gtk.

It looks like your powerpc build has not picked up on this; in today's
build the gtk image is missing, and based on these empty log files it
seems it tried to build the old target:
http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc/daily/build_powerpc64_gtk-miniiso.log
http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc/daily/build_powerpc_gtk-miniiso.log

My guess is that your installer/build/config/powerpc/env.sh is not
up-to-date. I modified it in svn to list the new target names. Could you
check if it's up to date on your build system?

--
see shy jo