change to d-i powerpc build needed

Yesterday I committed a change to the d-i build system for powerpc. The
gtk-miniiso target was renamed to netboot-gtk.

It looks like your powerpc build has not picked up on this; in today's
build the gtk image is missing, and based on these empty log files it
seems it tried to build the old target:

My guess is that your installer/build/config/powerpc/env.sh is not
up-to-date. I modified it in svn to list the new target names. Could you
check if it's up to date on your build system?

see shy jo