Re: Accessibility theme for the graphical installer

On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 11:41:38PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > Will we need any of those PNGs? What would be their total size?
> > Did you see Attilio's mail about the Bladr theme? Could we reuse PNGs
> > included in that (e.g. by symlinking to them)?
> > Or do you want to just fall back on the default (or no) icons?
>
> I have no idea, it is usable without any PNGs, I will add them to
> see if they appear on screen.

Adding pixmaps did not make any difference, I then removed all icon
definitions from gtkrc, and there is still no difference.  Here is
the trimmed down gtkrc file.

Denis
# High-Contrast, Large Print, Inverse Video Theme v0.1
# This is the whole basic theme, just this one gtkrc file.
# It uses components of the standard theme engine
# Written by Bill Haneman, based on Standard theme by T. Liebeck,
# which was in turn based on lots of different gtkrc files but
# primarily the one for the metal theme.
# email: bill.haneman@sun.com

style "default"
{
  GtkWidget::focus-line-pattern = "\10\2"
  GtkWidget::interior_focus = 1
  GtkWidget::focus-padding = 0
  GtkWidget::focus-line-width = 3
# GtkWidget::cursor_aspect_ratio = 0.1

  GtkHSV::focus-line-pattern = "\0"
  GtkRange::slider_width = 20

  GtkPaned::handle-size = 10

  GtkEntry::cursor_color    = "#00cccc"
  GtkEntry::cursor_aspect_ratio = 0.1

  GtkTreeView::expander_size = 20

  GtkTextView::cursor_aspect_ratio = 0.1
  GtkTextView::cursor_color    = "#00cccc"

  EelEditableLabel::cursor_color    = "#00cccc"
  EelEditableLabel::cursor_aspect_ratio = 0.1

  GtkCheckButton::indicator_size = 18
  GtkCheckMenuItem::indicator_size = 18

  NautilusIconContainer::frame_text = 1
  GtkExpander::expander-size = 24