Re: Bladr GTK theme for g-i ready for packaging

On Sat, Sep 16, 2006, Frans Pop wrote:
> We may want the pending changes for experimental (this one and the fix for
> #382435) in current 2.8.x too.
> Would that be possible? No need to upload right now; just want to know if
> an upload to unstable would be possible.

 Yes, it would be possible.  In 2.10, the package use proper debhelper
 install files, so it was trivial, and in 2.8 it's a matter of updating:
    rm -rf $(UDEB_PKGDIR)/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/*/{engines,immodules}
 ... but I didn't change the 2.8 package yet.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>