Re: [g-i] freefont vs. dejavu

Since we're on the subject, I've found some weirdness
in the translations:

 1
---
Albanian (which is listed among the "latin" languages)
po file (sq.po) uses <U0401> "Ё" twice (see [1])

U+0401: CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER IO

I found out that there's a glyph tha looks the same
in the latin range:

U+00CB LATIN CAPITAL LETTER E WITH DIAERESIS

I can't read Albanian, but looks to me that this should be changed.

 2
---
Kazakh po file (kk.po), uses the following:

 <U2013> - EN dash (37 times)
 <U2014> - EM dash (once)

the same way as the normal "-" (002D HYPHEN-MINUS)

 3
---
Vietnamese uses the bullet (U+2022 BULLET) to
list items that in the original msgid are marked with "-"

 4
---
Macedonian and Ukrainian use the following to quote text:

<U201c> - Left double quotation mark
<U201e> - double low-9 quotation mark

Shall we fix those, ask the translators?
I think that characters like the bullet should't be used for the installer: IMO those
are meant to be used in applications like Openoffice or similar.

Regards,
Davide

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/sq_all.txt
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/kk_codes.txt