Re: [g-i] freefont vs. dejavu

On Thursday 16 March 2006 01:54, Davide Viti wrote:
> Since we're on the subject, I've found some weirdness
> in the translations:

Nice work :-)

>  1
> ---
> I can't read Albanian, but looks to me that this should be changed.

Yes, this is a translation mistake.

>  2
> ---
>  <U2013> - EN dash (37 times)
>  <U2014> - EM dash (once)

I think we should first check how this comes out in d-i (newt). If it is
displayed correctly (as -), I have no real problem with this.
If it is not displayed correctly, it should definitely be changed (and
maybe yet another type of check added to spellcheck scripts? :-)

>  3
> ---
> Vietnamese uses the bullet (U+2022 BULLET) to
> list items that in the original msgid are marked with "-"

Same as 2, though probably more likely to fail.

>  4
> ---
> <U201c> - Left double quotation mark
> <U201e> - double low-9 quotation mark