Re: Indic scripts

Hi Christian,

> > I might repeat the question that when will be the released date of beta2?
> > then i can figure out how much time left do i need to finish all
> > strings left to be ready
> > in beta3?

> Again, do not wait for it to complete the remaining work...
> you will anyway be ready for the next release, so don't worry.

Please understand that I am not waiting but i want to schedule my work.
If it is earlier, I will put priority 1 to this translation tasks.

As beta2 will be released at the beginning of 1st March, Is there any
beta3 deadline coming?
And what is the dateline? is there any interval between each beta release?

Best,
da