Re: Indic scripts

Hi Kakada,
I'm bringing the discussion to debian-boot, so that other people
can fill the missing gaps

> Are there anything that I can contribute to make Khmer available for

I think the problem is that translations are missing (see [1]) : if
you can help with translations it would be great and I guess it would
not be a problem adding Khmer to the list of languages supported by

Bubulle: am I correct?

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUIFonts

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.