Re: Yaird, grub and d-i should also support dmraid devices.

On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 01:23:27AM +0100, Marco Amadori wrote:
> As you all know dmraid is now in debian, should be nice to add support for it
> also in partman (d-i) udeb providing and in grub, I done it manually so
> should be possibile to also patch grub-install to handle it. Also d-i should
> be trivial.

I plan to work on dmraid-udeb (there was a preliminary udeb around) but don't
hold your breath! :) patches and pointers are welcome as always.

> CC:ed also maintainers of grub, dm-raid and d-i for seeing their interest in
> supporting this task and asking this question :
>
> " Should I fill also bugs for grub and d-i (for yaird I'm like little
> authorized) ? "

nobody should be ever feel "sorry" or "authorized" for filing a bug (make it
wishlist if it's low priority)

filippo

--
Filippo Giunchedi
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.
-- Groucho Marx