Re: GTK miniiso on ppc arch

On 10/27/05, Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 October 2005 17:10, you wrote:
> > > No it is not; we've already eliminated that possibility.
> >
> > (I want to make sure we are on the same brainwave here)
>
> s/brainwave/wavelength/ :-)

Right, thanks for the correction, I felt something was wrong

GOOD NEWS, guys!

I just started the gtk frontend in ppc!!! :))

I didn't used any library reduction (MKLIBS=mklibs-copy) and I ran
from the chroot accordign to the instructions here.

I had to copy/make /dev/fb/0 /dev/tty0 and /dev/tty10 (ymmv) and I
forgot to copy /dev/psaux (will kill the installer and try again, but
it should work)

there is some issue with the colours, they are messed up in the
banner, but in rest it looks fine.

I am really excited about this (if only I had the brains which I have
now at the time I started, this would have went a _lot_ faster)

Anyway, this is great ;)

--
Regards,
EddyP